Beech Hall, MagheralinALL BOOKED
Beech Hall, Magheralin is now ALL BOOKED.
Showcasing a beautiful and stylish collection of homes, Beech Hall embodies the very definition of comfortable, family friendly modern living.
With each turn-key home lending itself to easy maintenance, it goes without saying that this exciting new development would be perfectly suited to growing families wishing to settle down in their forever homes.
Characterised by spacious interiors, high-quality fixtures and fittings with the added benefit of an impressive front and rear garden, homeowners are rest-assured that these homes have been designed and finished to an impeccable standard.
With every amenity located right on the doorstep, Beech Hall homeowners are guaranteed a development which boasts convenience and accessibility.
All On Your Doorstep
Situated a short distance from Moira village centre, Beech Hall strikes the perfect balance between convenience and accessibility, whilst upholding the tranquillity of the surrounding Magheralin area.
Whether it’s taking a peaceful stroll through the picturesque Moira Demesne, hitting a ball from the lush fairways of the renowned Edenmore Golf Club, or spending an adventurous afternoon exploring the nearby Lough Neagh, homeowners are spoilt for choice when it comes to exciting activities and breath-taking scenery.
What’s more, with the beautiful Lurgan Park situated just a short drive away, there’s no shortage of open, green spaces for those who love the great outdoors. Due to excellent rail and road links reaching Lisburn, Belfast City Centre and beyond, Beech Hall is also perfectly placed for those making the daily commute.
Available Properties 0 Properties (0 available)
Features & Specifications
- Wood burning stove in lounge
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with USB connections fitted to the kitchen and master bedroom
- TV/Data connections to lounge, kitchen/dining and all bedrooms
- TV/satellite co-axial cable terminated at external location and distributed via a central hub located in the store leaving your TV cabling for your TV installer to connect for whichever option you choose
- Additional cable left in roofspace for connection of digital TV aerial by your TV installer
- Hardwired using Cat6 cable to all TV points – Cat6 is capable of transmitting various signals such as data/satellite/HDMI, and due to the variety of systems/options available we have left the final connections in the store to be completed by the homeowner’s own installer according to their own requirements
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Energy efficient LED downlighting to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
- Zoned security alarm
- Choice of kitchen doors, handles, worktop colours with co-ordinating upstand and splashback to hob
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and freestanding washer/dryer
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Where shower/bath is fitted the enclosure walls will be fully tiled
- Splash back tile to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing carpeted
- Hall, kitchen/dining, garden room, cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
- Tiled floor to sun room where applicable
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac driveways
- Coloured insulated composite front door
- Rear gardens topsoiled
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Outside tap
- Central heating – energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations
- All selections to be made from the builder’s nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty