Ardnavalley Park, ComberFrom £160,000
The homes in this new development are characterised by spacious, modern interiors and contemporary exteriors offering a perfect blend of style, comfort and convenience for modern family living.
Nestled along the tree lined banks of Comber River, Ardnavalley offers the best of both worlds – a beautiful setting with all the convenience of small town living from family-run bakeries, butchers and greengrocers to bustling cafe’s, restaurants and shops as well as a great selection of schools and leisure facilities.
The location of Comber would be perfect for families and young professionals looking to lay down roots in a thriving local community with easy transport links and straightforward access to Belfast, Newtownards, Bangor and Lisburn.View Available Properties
A beautiful location close to green spaces
Sitting to the north side of Strangford Lough at the gateway to the Ards Peninsula, Comber has all the charm of a bustling market town, whilst still being surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery Northern Ireland has to offer.
For not only do you have the largest sea lough in the British Isles on your doorstep, you are also a short drive away from Scrabo Country Park, Castle Espie and Mount Stewart, not to mention the ever-popular Comber Greenway – a scenic cycle route into Belfast City centre.
But whether it's cycling, sailing or walking, there are endless opportunities to get out and explore all that this area has to offer, making it a great place to visit and an even better place to call home.
Available Properties 7 Properties (7 available)
Features & Specifications
• Internal walls and ceilings painted along with internal woodwork
• Moulded skirting and architrave
• Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
• Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
• Connection sockets for BT and TV
• Cabling for digital and SKY TV terminated at a single point externally
• Zoned security alarm
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, work top colours and handles will be available
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machines and tumble dryers are included
- Depending on house type these can be standalone units or combined washer/dryer
- Concealed under unit lighting
- Energy Efficient downlighting to ceilings
• Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted
• Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
• Walls constructed in a brick, render, or stone finish
• High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation
• Mouldings to door and window surrounds
• Maintenance free uPVC double glazing with lockable system
• Bitmac driveways
• Painted finish to front entrance doors
• Feature external lighting to front door
• Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
• Landscaped rear gardens
• Extensive landscaping to common areas
• Timber fencing and walling to boundaries (where appropriate)